The Comic Buzz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Flash (the awesomest comicbook character alive)

2 posters

Go down

The Flash (the awesomest comicbook character alive) Empty The Flash (the awesomest comicbook character alive)

Post by Digclaw Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok I love Flash Rebirth, but i'm going nuts waiting for the series to start up again

especially since Johns is supposed to be writing it again

Flash used to be my favorite book

the worst part of infinite crisis was Johns leaving flash and all the hacks taking the book over

I had no problem with bart as flash, i just had a problem with how bad the writing was when he was the flash

But now that Barry is back there should be some good Triple flash action with Jay, Wally, and Barry
Digclaw
Digclaw

Back to top Go down

The Flash (the awesomest comicbook character alive) Empty Re: The Flash (the awesomest comicbook character alive)

Post by Mowzer Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm

I love Bart, he's my second fave character, but I was so dissapointed with his run as the Flash, it was awful. I love Wally and Jay too and since I've been reading Flash: rebirth I love Barry too. And the last issue with Iris becoming the new Impulse, that was brilliant.

Mowzer
Admin

https://comic-buzz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Flash (the awesomest comicbook character alive) Empty Re: The Flash (the awesomest comicbook character alive)

Post by Digclaw Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeah it was pretty good
the new flash series is looking good too

and Flash Blackest Night has been great too
Digclaw
Digclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum